PREDEVELOPMENT RETAIL PLANNING · TENANT COORDINATION AND DESIGN MANAGEMENT · MIXED-USE RETAIL CONCEPT DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
TURN KEY RETAIL PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION · OWNER’S REPRESENTATION
- Solicit, negotiate, execute and manage project related consultant agreements schedules and Q & A.
- Provide design management and lease execution with the real estate and leasing executives.
- Review & negotiate Tenant Lease Exhibits and work letters.
- Manage the procurement, tracking, and renewals as appropriate for all owners’ construction permits, approvals, C.O.s, sign-offs, bonds, re-cons, etc.
- Oversee all critical project documentation such as plans, specs, reports, certifications, permits, and approvals.
- Schedule, attend, document and closeout all site inspections and punchlists. Coordinate with Property Management for transition from construction to operations and support thereafter as required.
- Perform as the liaison between clients and the design team.
- Work with firm leadership to establish strategy and respond to opportunities.
- Provide Design Assist to Tenants in fixture design, execution and installation logistics.